Noise barrier also named sound wall, sound berm, sound barrier, or acoustical
barrier, it is an exterior structure designed to protect sensitive
land uses from noise pollution. Noise barriers are the most
effective method of mitigating highway, railway, and industrial
noise sources, other than cessation of the source activity or use
of source controls.
Noise barriers help in absorbing the noise generating from vehicles on a heavy
vehicular traffic area. Thus noise barriers have proven to be
effective in absorbing noise and providing an excellent solution to
subsidize noise for highway, residential areas near the busy roads,
and also for schools, hospitals.
Materials: aluminum sheet, galvanized steel sheet .etc
Finishing:high-pressure electrostatic spray coating
Standard Height:2,000mm, 2,500mm, 3,000mm and space between poles 1,000mm, 2,000mm
and 2,500mm. it is available upon customer request.
1. Absorptive and insulation type.
2. Minimum noise leakage due to special snap lock design.
3. High intensity and stability: special-made steel structure and
4. Safety: PC sun panel or double layers with pastern apply on the
transparent insulation part to avoid hurting vehicle and others on
case of incident.
5. Beautiful appearance, delicate workmanship, easy installation,
low cost and long service life.
6. It has wide applications on express way, subway and industry
7. The light transmission of the sheet is quite good.
8. The weather resistant treatment of anti UV on the surface of the
sheet prevents the resin from turning yellow by causing Ultraviolet
9. The UV agent has chemical bond to change ultraviolet ray into
visible light ,which has a stable effect on the photsynthesis of
10. Temperature property: in the temperature from -40C to 120C, the
product will not deform.
11. It is light in weight, easy to handle and drill,convenient for
construction and procession .When cutting for installation ,it is
not easy to be broken.
1. Highway noise walls
2. Railway noise walls
3. Airport noise barriers
4. Security fence
5. Obscuration screens
6. Bridge and roof mounted noise barriers
7. Industrial noise control panels